RPG's Pixel Art

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RPG's Pixel Art Empty RPG's Pixel Art Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 am

RPG

RPG
Staff
Staff

Yeah, besides all the little cool stuff I do with Photoshop I used to be a heavy duty pixel artist. These were all made one time or another when I was bored. If you want a pixel by pixel size just let me know. These don't look as beautiful as they should and they're not even the right size.

Spoiler:
PSP1000: Has an on and off screen. Made at school when there was no exams for us seniors.

Spoiler:
Neumann D-01 digital microphone: Made on a random day with nothing to do other than draw.

Spoiler:
Nintendo DS: Made at a friend's house when we got a laptop but realized there was no internet set up in the house. We stayed at that house for 4 days so i had plenty of lazy time there.

Spoiler:
Fan Made KeyBlade: Made pretty recent and was supposed to be the ideal topic of an old project of mine. Looking at my RPG avatar there are 2 crossed together.

Spoiler:
Guillotine Saw Blade Gen1: Just made this a few hours ago. It's similar to FF12's Bagamin's Banjaa Saw but I took his actual spinning chainsaw circle blade out and added a guillotine in the center. The button on the side activates the guillotine when your opponent is inside the saw circle. There is an extra smaller short sword that can be detached from the bottom if you're in critical situations.

Guillotine Saw Blade Gen2: If I made a game with this, the story line would probably be along the lines of a secret character you can fight with the GSBGen1 and when you defeat him, you brake it. This is like the next series or something when he comes back and it's more upgraded with power and speed but he left the saw on which you can see has a few cracks and stuff. The short sword probably was also broken so he made a double rodded fork like sword sharpened at an angle to keep the slant of the previous weapon. The short sword is now designed to stab multiple holes in you rather than slice. With the guillotine broke, a scythe blade was replaced and behind it is a jet engine that increases the speed of this deadly swing.

Last edited by RPG on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/8750-rpg-on-an-rpg-sit

2RPG's Pixel Art Empty Re: RPG's Pixel Art Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Jon Bon

Jon Bon
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

These are tight. This makes me a little embarrassed at my sprite work, heh.
I would love to see a tutorial on how you make the real life stuff into pixel art, that's craziness to me.
These are really good, I enjoyed all of them.

http://boninkcreations.weebly.com/

3RPG's Pixel Art Empty Re: RPG's Pixel Art Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:42 pm

RPG

RPG
Staff
Staff

A tutorial on my pixel sprites huh? Sounds like fun to me. I love creating tutorials. It will be a future project!

http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/8750-rpg-on-an-rpg-sit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum