UPDATES COMING SOON

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UPDATES COMING SOON Empty UPDATES COMING SOON Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:56 am

leejanes123

leejanes123
Developer
Developer

hey guys sorry we havent been updating latly we have been working very hard on dark matter and have alot of new update so show you as soon as i get a couple hours to myslef to update i will.

but if you want to see the screen shots before i get a chanse to update then please click the link below and have a looky.

Lee

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.374973569234888.81463.374965645902347&type=3#!/pages/Dark-Matter/374965645902347

http://www.boninkcreations.com/

2UPDATES COMING SOON Empty Re: UPDATES COMING SOON Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Jon Bon

Jon Bon
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Thanks for the link! Many more pics since last time I checked, great stuff!

http://boninkcreations.weebly.com/

3UPDATES COMING SOON Empty Re: UPDATES COMING SOON Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:38 am

EdgarD

EdgarD
Fan
Fan

I'm currently trying to piece together a first trailer for the game, too, to get the ball rolling more for it. Development-wise, the game is going well.

Visually, we've made a lot of touch-ups, as you can see.

Audibly, it's going both great and ropey. From a musicaly stand point, I have to say, Ackley has helped immensely with the music. Because of all the different planets and styles of story that comes from them, the music changes and reflects this, so Ackley has helped a lot in regards to this, as have a couple of other people. Voice-wise, the voices we do currently have are brilliant, but for every brilliant one, there's one where someone backs out or something happens. Female voices have suddenly become a big problem. The character Lione, for instance, who is the main female character and secondary to the your-own-named main hero, keeps falling into this trap. We get people who want to voice her and say yes, but then never do it. This has happened three times, now, and places like Voice Acting Alliance is a struggle, since there's a lot of high-pitched female talent on there, but very few who suit Lione. So that one's a problem. But otherwise, the rest is going great!

Script-wise, I think we're in a good place. I'm happy with the battle mechanics, I'm happy with the space battle mechanics with the tactics script, and I'm happy with the side stuff, such as card games. The balance is working and I can't imagine anything else script-wise to go in, unless it's to tweak something already existing, in-game.

And story-wise, it's going okay. One of the planets in the story's second act has been entirely removed and replaced with another - something I didn't see happening, but it made it work better. So some minor rewrites happened and one of the cast ended up joining earlier, but it worked much better in the end. I'm currently in the process of editing the Act 2 scripts to incoporate this character into their stories, whereas he wasn't with the main team at that point, before.

So there we have it - a big ol' update on the current progress of the game. Act 1 is virtually finished and it's just some of the voices we need to sort out, as explained.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum