Days forum has been active: 4388
Forum Birth Day: Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 am
Current Day/Date/Time: Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unauthorized Use of Company Name/Art

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unauthorized Use of Company Name/Art Empty Unauthorized Use of Company Name/Art Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 am

Shin

I noticed that several of your developers are still using my artwork and none of them are authorized to or are they even giving me any credit. Please look into and resolve this issue asap.

2Unauthorized Use of Company Name/Art Empty Re: Unauthorized Use of Company Name/Art Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:10 am

Jon Bon

Jon Bon
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Shin wrote:I noticed that several of your developers are still using my artwork and none of them are authorized to or are they even giving me any credit. Please look into and resolve this issue asap.

Please list the art work in question with links. If necessary you may email the information to jonbon@boninkcreations.com or reply here.

Edit 1
I have been informed of the piece of art in question. That is entirely my fault. I am the one who put it up, I had no idea you made it. You spewed so much art all over the place in your short time here I had no way of knowing where it all was.
It is now in the process of being removed, if you have anymore art I don't know about, now is the time, as I have already done everything in my power to remove what I know of.

Edit 2
To the best of my knowledge this issue has now been resolved. Any and all copies of the art in question have been removed and purged from databases where possible.
For the record it was not 'several' of 'my' developers, it was one group with one piece of art.
The art in question was a design of their group name, not commissioned or sanctioned by them or myself in any way but in fact created without consent or authorization and attached to a profile also without consent or notification.
In other words the original artist (quoted poster) created something using a company name without consent, attached it to a profile to which it was then mixed in with other promotional work.
Thank you for alerting us of this infringement on OUR rights.
In the future please refrain from generating art using company names that do not belong to you unless you are asked to do so.
Your art has now been removed (anywhere it was placed by me or my affiliates) and your request for credit made directly to the group is denied.

Edit 3
These messages will be moved to a new topic in an appropriate area Oct 28th at 5pm EST. While still be made accessible to guest posting.

Edit 4
This topic will be closed on Nov 5th pending no further need for it to be open.

Last edited by Jon Bon on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Art entirely removed from our postings)

http://boninkcreations.weebly.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum