2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Edgar Matter Empty An Edgar Matter Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:28 pm

EdgarD

EdgarD
Fan
Fan

Howdy all, I'm Edgar!

I co-founded Onyxbreakers with Lee and am finally teleporting myself onto Bon Ink Creations' forum, since I have internet access after a long lull. Currently, we're both working on Dark Matter, a sci-fi RPG which we're hoping everyone will like. I'm a writer, at heart, and also a gamer. One of my keen interests is to combine narrative with gameplay to make an interactive story, which I studied at great length on my Creative Writing degree at university.

So that's me in a nutshell! Help, I'm trapped inside a nutshell and I don't like nuts.

2An Edgar Matter Empty Re: An Edgar Matter Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:33 pm

Jon Bon

Jon Bon
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Haha, nice an Austin Powers quote, good stuff, love Mike Myes.
Welcome aboard Edgar! Glad to have you, and looking forward to Dark Matter as well.
Cheers mate!.

http://boninkcreations.weebly.com/

3An Edgar Matter Empty Re: An Edgar Matter Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:17 pm

EdgarD

EdgarD
Fan
Fan

I'm glad to be here, my friend.

Dark Matter went through a bit of a slow phase these past couple of months, but then there was a lot going on in both mine and Lee's lives. We've both recently gotten back into the swing of things and since I've now moved away, I thought it was better for me to be online more and keep in contact with things. Before, it was mostly Lee doing the online stuff, but now I'll be about more often as well from now on. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum