You are not connected. Please login or register

Self Intorduction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Self Intorduction Empty Self Intorduction Thu May 17, 2012 8:20 pm

ackley14

ackley14
Staff
Staff

Hello, my name is Ackley (A.K.A. Shane (real name lol)). I live in a suburb in Ohio near (if anybody's heard of it) Cleveland. Ive been playing the piano since I was 4 (currently 17) and Ive been writing for about 4 years now. I am the Lead Composer for bonink, and have been for a few months now since I met Jon on the RMXP forums we both visit.

My current projects for Bonink only consist of Merlin The RPG at the moment, but I do intend to wright for pretty much anything Jon needs me to. This forum (my workshop) was created for me to post music for people to give their opinions on, as well as if anybody had suggestions for inspiration your more than welcome to post them here, you can use example songs and tag them with a location from a game or u can just say "hey try making a song sound like this and see if it fits anywhere" you can link your ideas with songs, or pictures, or leave them with just a few words. but if you help me get an idea for a song ill try to find a way to give you some form of credits, whether its a special forum section on here that states anybody who helped me out, or if I include your name in the song as a special thanks type thing lol.

So thank you for taking the time to check out my workshop, hopefully ill have some stuff up soon. Very Happy

http://akly14.bandcamp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum