Days forum has been active: 4336
Forum Birth Day: Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 am
Current Day/Date/Time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basic Publishing Plan (Free) V0.92

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Basic Publishing Plan (Free) V0.92 Empty Basic Publishing Plan (Free) V0.92 Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Jon Bon

Jon Bon
Owner/Founder
Owner/Founder

Introduction
Many independent developers toil away for hours, weeks, months, and yes years to create their desired piece of media. Many times what took months for an indie developer to learn on their own as a necessary part of their game creation, could have easily been taught or shown to them in minutes or days. Often times the reason for this is because independent developers can be over whelmed with having to recruit a team, pursue active communities, and really just want to learn how to do it themselves so they have only one person to rely on. This makes perfect sense, because there sure are allot of waste of time people out there who really don't want to work towards anything, so sometimes it's best just to do it yourself.

I found myself falling into this mindset, and when I realized this was a common attribute for independent developers in general I found it disappointing that although much information was available regarding these topics, so people could teach themselves how to do it, no one was in fact offering to do these things for independent developers. In other words a publisher.
This is why the publishing division of Bon Ink Creations was created, and specifically the free program to be outlined further down.

Purpose
We will always want to offer this free service to free release independent developers who are up and coming and are already working towards releasing a free quality product but otherwise wouldn't have the time, desire or possibly knowledge to achieve the publishing aspects of their project. This is where we would handle as much or as little as desired by the developers, as well as teach them how to continue the efforts after parting ways with Bon Ink should they choose to do so. In short we are a publishing house for video games that will teach the developers how to publish there own games, while doing it for them if that is what they desire.
Read on below to see a list of what this package includes.

Package Outline

• 1 Free Game Free Open Publishing Deal(Mandatory - Negotiable)
    Spoiler:
  • Social Marketing Campaign (Optional - Negotiable)
    Spoiler:
  • Managing official website and social networking sites (Optional)
    Spoiler:
  • Internal and external recruitment efforts (Optional)
    Spoiler:
  • Dedicated forums for team use, company help, and public awareness (Mandatory - Negotiable)
    Spoiler:
  • YourStudio@BonInkCreations.com (Optional)
    Spoiler:

Signed Teams

Conclusion
This is all a work in progress, and should be considered as such. Everything in this article is subject to major changes without notice until escalated to V1.0.

http://boninkcreations.weebly.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum